Nordstrom Black Friday Deals for 2020 are already available for preview! You can start shopping them November 20th through December 1st.
Thousands of items will be up to 50% off, both online and in-stores, and there will be new deals available on Monday (11/23), Wednesday (11/25), Black Friday (11/27), and Cyber Monday (11/30). Here’s a summary of the Black Friday preview so far (but we expect a lot more deals!):
Nordstrom Black Friday Beauty Deals
Nordstrom Black Friday Clothing/Home Deals
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Circle Cardigan (regularly $116)
- Barefoot Dreams In the Wild Throw Blanket ($135, regularly $180)
- Halogen Crewneck Cashmere Sweater ($57.90, regularly $98)
- Halogen V-Neck Cashmere Sweater ($57.90, regularly $98)
- Hunter Original Short Rain Boot ($89.98, regularly $145)
- Hydroflask 32-Ounce Wide Mouth Bottle ($33.71, regularly $44.95)
- Kate Spade Mini Small Square Stud Earrings ($16, regularly $32)
- Kurt Geiger London Violet Croc Tote ($147, regularly $295)
- Nordstrom Bliss Plush Robe ($39.90, regularly $69)
- Nordstrom Bliss Plush Throw ($28.90, regularly $39.50)
- Rebecca Minkoff Chain Tote Crossbody ($114, regularly $228)
- Staub 4qt. Cast Iron Cocotte ($149.99, regularly $319.99)
- UGG Classic Mini Fluff Boot ($99.90, regularly $169.95)
- UGG Classic Toggle Boot ($119.90, regularly $179.95)
- Zella Moto Ribbed Leggings ($34.50, regularly $69)
What is Black Friday 2020?
Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving (which is November 26th), so Black Friday 2020 falls in November 27th, 2020 this year. It’s a popular day for brands and retailers to launch mega sales and promotions geared to get your holiday gift-giving dollars. More and more brands participate each year, which can make it overwhelming to know when to shop or whether a deal is really good. That increased competition has given way to Cyber Week 2020, which kicks off November 23rd, 2020 and marks when most of the earlier sales begin, through Cyber Monday 2020 on November 30th.