ColourPop My Type Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a brighter, medium pink with cool, blue undertones and a matte finish. It had semi-opaque pigmentation that was buildable to full coverage with two layers, though it was supposed to be a sheerer, more buildable product–it was more pigmented than it was buildable.
The texture felt smooth and soft to the touch with light powderiness, but it wasn’t too messy to use and blended out nicely on my skin. It lasted well for eight hours before showing signs of wear.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- MAC Bubbles, Please (P, $29.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- ColourPop Mochi (DC, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- theBalm Down Boy (P, $21.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- ColourPop At Frost Sight (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Urban Decay Quickie (DC, $26.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- ColourPop Thumper (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Anastasia Pageant (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Flower Beauty Bubbly (P, $9.99) is lighter, glossier (90% similar).
- Urban Decay X-Rated (DC, $26.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Anastasia Babe (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
$8.00/0.13 oz. – $61.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on “smoothly” and have a “natural and healthy flush” that has “long wear” and “can be layered to your desired intensity.” It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one’s skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!