ColourPop Jet Set Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a medium brown with warmer, yellow undertones and a satin finish. There were slightly larger flecks of gold sparkle throughout, but they did not translate very noticeable after application and blending the product out.
The texture was moderately powdery, thin, and drier, and I had issues with the powder “sinking” into my skin and looking patchy/dotted as if it was filling in my pores (but not in a good way!). I was only able to remedy this by applying the blush over powdered foundation (but even pretty matte foundation didn’t fix it entirely!). I also noticed this shade was more prone to darkening and turning a little more orange-toned in practice. It had medium, buildable pigmentation, as marketed, that lasted for eight hours before fading visibly.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Bronze Dynasty (LE, $4.99) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Too Faced Sweetie Pie (P, $30.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Clinique Sunkissed Pop (LE, ) is warmer (95% similar).
- Essence Bespoke (P, $2.99) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze (Original) (PiP, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Becca Capri Coast (P, $38.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Clinique Solar Pop (LE, $32.50) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Hourglass Natural Bronze Light (LE, $52.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Buxom Backyard Bronze (P, $28.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Illicit (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, lighter, brighter (90% similar).
$8.00/0.13 oz. – $61.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on “smoothly” and have a “natural and healthy flush” that has “long wear” and “can be layered to your desired intensity.” It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one’s skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!