ColourPop Flower Power Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a medium pink with cool, blue undertones and a satin finish. The texture was denser, more velvety than as powder-like as some of the brand’s other powder blushes are (which often are sheerer and a little dry to the touch).
The brand’s blush formula is touted as buildable, and I’d argue this was nearly opaque in coverage, so one needed to use a lighter hand to pick up less product for more buildable coverage. It wore well for eight hours before fading visibly on my skin.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- NARS Power Play (LE, $30.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- ColourPop Mochi (DC, $8.00) is less shimmery, brighter (95% similar).
- Anastasia Babe (PiP, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- MAC Bubbles, Please (P, $29.00) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- MAC Pink Swoon (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Urban Decay X-Rated (DC, $26.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Pink Ombre (LE, $55.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Milani Delizioso Pink (10) (DC, $7.99) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Above & Beyond (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Shortcake (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
$8.00/0.13 oz. – $61.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on “smoothly” and have a “natural and healthy flush” that has “long wear” and “can be layered to your desired intensity.” It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one’s skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!