#WalangPasok: Updated List of Work and Class cancellations for November 17, 2020 (Tuesday)
Manila, Philippines – Several Local Government Units and Schools in the Philippines have suspended classes and government work on Tuesday, November 17, 2020, due to the aftermath of Typhoon Ulysses (international name: Vamco).
Walang Pasok Updates: Nobyembre 17, Martes
(As of 10:01pm, Nov 16, 2020) Here’s an updated list of towns, cities, and schools that canceled classes/work on Tuesday:
- Caloocan City – online classes (Nov. 16–21)
- Marikina City – all levels (public and private), until Tuesday, November 17
- Pasig City – preschool to senior high school (source)
- Quezon City – kindergarten to senior high school, public, until November 17 (source)
Calabarzon – Region 4A
Bicol – Region 5
Central Luzon – Region 3
Mimaropa – Region 4B
Cordillera Administrative Region
Cagayan Valley – Region 2
Schools and Universities
- Ateneo de Manila University – synchronous and asynchronous classes and activities from Nov. 16 to 21 (source)
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines – all year levels in the main campus from Nov. 16 to 27 (source)
- University of Santo Tomas – synchronous and asynchronous classes from Nov. 16 to 21 (source)
Department of Education (DepEd) Class Suspension Guideline:
*Suspension of classes for the tertiary level (colleges and universities) will be at the discretion of school management.
Flight Cancellations in the Philippines
(We are still waiting for flight updates from Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific, and AirAsia Philippines.)
Weather Updates: Some Classes for Monday, November 17, 2020, have been canceled in some areas due to nationwide inclement weather conditions.
Keep refreshing this page for more #WalangPasok updates.
Bookmark us, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and subscribe to our feeds to get the latest updates on class suspensions.