NARS Laguna Sunkissed Bronzing CreamNARS Laguna Sunkissed Bronzing Cream ($38.00 for 0.67 oz.) is a light-medium brown with warmer, more golden undertones and a matte finish. It had semi-opaque, buildable color coverage, which was slightly more pigmentation than marketed.
The texture was denser and firmer in the jar, though not thick to work with, so it applied as more of a thin, velvety layer that was quick to dry down to a more powder-like feel and finish. I’d recommend working one area at a time to ensure a blended effect as it wasn’t as forgiving once it dried down. It stayed on well for eight hours before fading visibly.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Afternoon Delight (P, $8.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Butta Biscuit (P, $32.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Matte Bronze (P, $28.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Chanel Original (P, $50.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Salt New York Light (P, $16.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- ILIA Novelty (P, $34.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Sephora Fiji (P, $17.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Physicians Formula Bronze (P, $14.99) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Cover FX Sunkissed (P, $38.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Canyon Dreamin’ (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
$38.00/0.67 oz. – $56.72 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a “soft-matte” finish that “builds seamlessly” and goes from “cream-to-powder.” It is scented with the brand’s Monoi de Tahiti oil, which is sort of a beachy scent that was barely noticeable once applied.
The consistency was denser, though not thick, so it didn’t have a very emollient feel to the touch, which made it easier to work with over various base products as well as bare skin. It was quick to dry down to the “soft matte” finish, so it was prudent to work one area at a time when blending the product out.
They had medium, buildable coverage that applied evenly and blended out without too much effort. The colors stayed on well for eight hours before fading noticeably.
Browse all of our NARS Sunkissed Bronzing Cream swatches.
DIMETHICONE · DIPENTAERYTHRITYL PENTAISONONANOATE · TRISILOXANE · SILICA · POLYETHYLENE · DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER · POLYSILICONE-11 · COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL · GARDENIA TAITENSIS FLOWER · PLUMERIA RUBRA FLOWER EXTRACT · PLUMERIA ALBA FLOWER EXTRACT · TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE · TOCOPHEROL · FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) · HEXYL CINNAMAL · LINALOOL · BENZYL SALICYLATE · [+/-(MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) · TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)] ·
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!