NARS Casino Sunkissed Bronzing Cream ($38.00 for 0.67 oz.) is a muted, medium-dark brown with subtle, warm red undertones and a matte finish. It had buildable coverage from medium to mostly opaque (two to three layers) that applied evenly to bare skin and blended out without too much effort, though it wasn’t the most blendable formula I’ve worked with. It was easiest to work with over bare skin or over a lightly dewy foundation.
The texture was lightweight, thin but denser and firmer in the pot, so it had more of a velvety slide than typical wet-feel that one might expect a cream formula to have. It wore well for eight hours before fading noticeably on my skin.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Cover FX Suntan Bronze (Right) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- NARS Unleashed (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Makeup Revolution Ready to Go (P, $6.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Moonlit Violet Sculpt (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Jawbone (LE, $26.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Punta Cana (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Capri (Right) (P, $58.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- NABLA Cosmetics Profile (P, $26.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Nooner (Bronzer) (PiP, ) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Flesh Beauty Promise (P, $28.00) is more shimmery (85% similar).
$38.00/0.67 oz. – $56.72 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a “soft-matte” finish that “builds seamlessly” and goes from “cream-to-powder.” It is scented with the brand’s Monoi de Tahiti oil, which is sort of a beachy scent that was barely noticeable once applied.
The consistency was denser, though not thick, so it didn’t have a very emollient feel to the touch, which made it easier to work with over various base products as well as bare skin. It was quick to dry down to the “soft matte” finish, so it was prudent to work one area at a time when blending the product out.
They had medium, buildable coverage that applied evenly and blended out without too much effort. The colors stayed on well for eight hours before fading noticeably.
Browse all of our NARS Sunkissed Bronzing Cream swatches.
DIMETHICONE · DIPENTAERYTHRITYL PENTAISONONANOATE · TRISILOXANE · SILICA · POLYETHYLENE · DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER · POLYSILICONE-11 · COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL · GARDENIA TAITENSIS FLOWER · PLUMERIA RUBRA FLOWER EXTRACT · PLUMERIA ALBA FLOWER EXTRACT · TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE · TOCOPHEROL · FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) · HEXYL CINNAMAL · LINALOOL · BENZYL SALICYLATE · [+/-(MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) · TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)] ·
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!