December 15, 2020 |
I did a big stock-up trip at Kroger last Friday and got some great deals!
The kids were especially excited about the ice cream, goldfish, and the steamed veggies (I have one child in particular that just LOVES steamed veggies with sauce!)
I was especially excited to find more marked down peppers since we slice these and eat bowlfuls of them for snacks!
I was also excited about the steamed veggies/pasta/rice as they will be great for lunches for the kids while they are home on Christmas break (they get a 4-week Christmas break!)
Kroger Shopping Trip
- Here’s all the details on what I bought:
- 2 boxes Honey Nut Cheerios — $1.79 each when you buy 5 or more participating items, used $1/2 digital coupon = $1.29 each
- 2 boxes Frosted Flakes — $1.79 each when you buy 5 or more participating items, used $1/2 digital coupon = $1.29 each
- 7 packages of Goldfish crackers — $0.99 each when you buy 5 or more participating items
- 16 bags of frozen veggies — $0.99 each when you buy 5 or more participating items
- 3 tubs Kroger ice cream — $1.77 each with the Kroger weekly digital coupon
- Kroger half & half — $1.99
- 3 18-count cartons eggs — $0.69 each with the Kroger weekly digital coupon
- Chicken nuggets — $1.99 when you buy 5 or more participating items
- 4 2-packs of Italian Chicken Breasts — marked down to $1.99 each
- Quaker granola bars — free with mailer coupon
- Ritz crackers — $1.99 when you buy 5 or more participating items
- Bagged salad kit — marked down to $1.49
- Lettuce — $1.79
- Milk — $2.49
- Bananas — $1.07
- 7 bags of marked down produce — $0.99 each
- Total with tax: $67.40
Want to learn some of my best tips and tricks for cutting your grocery bill? Sign up here for my FREE tip sheet on how to cut your grocery bill by $50 this week.
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!
Read Newer Post