Pink Glow (02)
Dior Pink Glow (02) Dior Forever Couture Luminizer ($48.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a very light pink with warmer undertones and a smooth, metallic sheen. It was slightly more intense than other shades in the formula, though it didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture. The consistency was smooth, firmer, and felt almost stiff to the touch, but it picked up particularly well with a brush that I didn’t notice any texture firmness during application.
The color appeared darker and more pink-hued in the pan, but once on, it was very reflective and significantly lighter. It had mostly opaque, buildable color coverage that applied evenly and blended out well. It stayed on nicely for eight and a half hours before fading visibly.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Dior Pink Glow (002) (P, $50.00) (100% similar).
- Make Up For Ever #01 (P, $39.00) is less shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Becca Pure Pearl (LE, $40.00) is less shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Air (LE, $6.99) is less shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Rose Rave (LE, $38.00) is more shimmery, less pigmented, warmer (95% similar).
- OFRA Pillow Talk (P, $29.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Dior #002 (DC, $56.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Blossom Glow (P, $4.99) is warmer (95% similar).
- Maybelline Iridescent (100) (P, $9.99) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- ColourPop Part of Your World (LE, $8.00) is cooler (95% similar).
$48.00/0.21 oz. – $228.57 Per Ounce
It was described as having a “multidimensional glow” that “blend[ed] seamlessly” and was long-wearing. The formula felt like it was a gel-powder formula, which was indicated by its slightly firmer, almost stiff, feel in the pan, but there was no powderiness, and the product picked up well with a moderately-dense brush. Once on, the powder almost “melted” on my skin, which gave it a particularly seamless look that was never dry or dusty.
The pigmentation ranged from shade to shade but were typically semi-opaque to opaque, buildable, and easy to work with by using a lighter or heavier hand to pick up product as desired. They lasted between eight and nine hours on me before fading visibly.
The powders were floral-scented.
Browse all of our Dior Dior Forever Couture Luminizer swatches.
#15774 MICA ● CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE ● SILICA ● SQUALANE ● OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE ● GLYCERIN ● PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) ● POLYSORBATE 80 ● 1,2-HEXANEDIOL ● CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ● PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL ● ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN ● SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ● CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT ● XANTHAN GUM ● PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ● CETEARYL ALCOHOL ● DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE ● AQUA (WATER) ● TOCOPHEROL ● BUTYLENE GLYCOL ● HYDROLYZED VIOLA TRICOLOR EXTRACT ● ROSA MULTIFLORA FRUIT EXTRACT ● [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) ● CI 77491, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) ● CI 75470 (CARMINE)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.