ColourPop Truffle Shuffle Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a medium pink with subtle, warm undertones and flecks of gold sparkle through a more matte finish. It had opaque pigmentation in a single layer, which was more than marketed (though not wholly inconsistent with a lot of shades I’ve reviewed in the formula).
The texture was smooth, lightly powdery in the pan, but it applied fairly evenly and wasn’t too difficult to blend but not the easiest to diffuse. I’d recommend applying over a more matte finish (like set foundation) as a result. It lasted for eight hours before fading visibly on my skin.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- NARS 413 BLKR (Blush) (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Coloured Raine Damage Control (Blush) (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- MAC No Shame (LE, $30.00) is darker (90% similar).
- LORAC Underrated (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Wayne Goss Sweetened (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- NARS New Attitude (LE, $30.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Whistle While You Werk (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Anastasia Rose (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Impassioned (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Zoeva PK020 (P, ) is less shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
$8.00/0.13 oz. – $61.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on “smoothly” and have a “natural and healthy flush” that has “long wear” and “can be layered to your desired intensity.” It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one’s skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
talc, boron nitride, nylon-12, magnesium stearate, zinc stearate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, distarch phosphate , ethylhexyl palmitate , hydrolyzed theobroma cacao seed butter, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone, caprylyl glycol, octocrylene, tin oxide, synthetic fluorphlogopite, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate , quercetin, bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), iron oxides (ci 77492, ci 77499), mica (ci 77019), red 7 lake (ci 15850), titanium dioxide (ci 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!