ColourPop Rosette Crème Gel Liner ($5.00 for 0.01 oz.) is a light-medium rose gold with warm undertones and a metallic sheen. It had rich color coverage in a single stroke, which applied evenly to my lash line and never pulled at it. The texture was lightly creamy but quick to dry down while retaining some flexibility. It stayed on well for eight hours before fading a bit.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Glitz Blitz (P, $24.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Haus Labs Antique Rose (P, $18.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Smashbox 24K Rose (LE, $24.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Prissy (LE, $19.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Chanel Romance (955) (P, $33.00) is less shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- Urban Decay Wild Side (P, $22.00) is less shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- Fenty Beauty She a Problem (P, $22.00) is warmer (85% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Mesmerising Maroon (Metallic) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
- ColourPop Sistas (LE, $5.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ceresin, Polyethylene, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Silica, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Mica (CI 77019), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!