ColourPop Candy Floss Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) has more of a translucent base and a mix of finer and larger-sized pearl and sparkle that was silvery-white and iridescent. The finish appeared smoother in practice than it seemed it would when swatched, but it was a sparkly highlighter with larger flecks of visible sparkle, which I know appeals to some and not to others.
The consistency felt smooth, slightly wet to the touch, but it quickly turned to a more powder-like consistency when it came into contact with skin. The product applied well with fingertips and felt like it was harder to apply it evenly with a brush. It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation applied with a fingertip and fairly sheer coverage applied with a brush–a little less pigmented than marketed. It wore well for nine hours but had light migration from the larger sparkles over time.
- Tom Ford Beauty Moonlit Violet Highlight (LE, ) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Holo at Me (LE, $38.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever 3 Frozen Orange (P, $21.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Disco Queen (LE, $26.00) is less shimmery, less pigmented (90% similar).
- ColourPop Flying High (P, $8.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Anastasia Ethereal (LE, ) is cooler (90% similar).
- Becca Love (LE, $38.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Spellbound (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Maybelline Opal (050) (P, $9.99) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- bareMinerals Whimsy (P, $29.00) is cooler (90% similar).
dimethicone, propylene carbonate, cetyl dimethicone, ethylhexyl isononanoate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, dimethicone crosspolymer, isopropyl myristate, boron nitride, phenoxyethanol, stearalkonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, calcium sodium borosilicate, tin oxide, silica, synthetic fluorphlogopite, iron oxide (ci 77491), mica (ci 77019), titanium dioxide (ci 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!