We rented a movie theater for Kathrynne’s 16th birthday. It was the perfect quarantine birthday party idea and it was a good deal — just $99 for up to 20 people!
This girl is growing so much. She has two teeth now, is learning how to open cupboards and drawers, and is babbling and climbing so much!
Last Week’s Goals
1. Log 8,000 steps/day = 56,000 steps for the week.
3. Fill out my habit tracker every day.
5. Whole House Clean Out spaces to go through/organize/declutter: Bonus room/game closet.
6. Set up giveaways with other bloggers/social media friends for book launch. 7. Get download page set up for the appendix of the book. 8. Work on outline/details for Yell Less, Love More Challenge for February.
9. Have a family Super Bowl party. 10. Birthday party for Kathrynne (we’re renting a movie theater — something that is only $99 for 20 guests!! We thought it was a great socially-distanced option for her friend group!)